Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why I don't trust JTL Networks

Here's an example of the spurious error messages I get from the ever-so-helpful people over at JTL Networks.

For the record - they've been ignoring my requests to have this error looked into and addressed for over a year now. Very very poor customer service and technical support over there.

Return-Path: <>
Received: (qmail 26238 invoked for bounce); 13 Jun 2010 23:45:18 -0000
Date: 13 Jun 2010 23:45:18 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: announce-return-133-@httpd.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<tgh@tgharold.com>:
69.36.9.168 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 556 Address unavailable.
Giving up on 69.36.9.168.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JTL Networks has terrible customer service. I have been trying to cancel my account for weeks and no one will call me back. My next call is to the BBB and the Ohio AG's office! these guys are terrible, dont use them!